Admision procedure having following rule.
- Admissions are open to all irrespective of caste, creed or religion.
- Admission is granted purely on merit after tests and interview.
At the time of admissions every student must produce a Transfer Certificate, duly signed by the District Education Officer/ CBSE, as the case may be and a mark sheet from the school last attended.
- Registration for a particularly year is not transferable to any other year.
- Fees once paid are not refundable.
- A student desirous of withdrawing from the school should give one month’s notice in advance or pay school fees in lieu of the notice period. All school dues must be cleared before a Transfer Certificate can be issued.